Acquiring rental properties can be incredible investment opportunities as the demand for residential rentals continues to rise. Landlords can earn a passive income stream that can help boost their financial situation now and in retirement.
Besides ongoing cash flow, landlords may utilize tax deductions and efficiencies including mortgage interest, property taxes, repairs, maintenance costs, depreciation, utilities, and property insurance that reduces taxable income.
As the overall home value appreciates, rental income increases and mortgage balances are paid down. There can be substantial improvements to cash flow and the ability to sell at attractive gains. This puts the landlord in control of a potentially profitable, long-term investment.
We offer long-term financing at competitive rates and terms to help you purchase or refinance a rental home or portfolio of properties.
Loan Purpose- Used to purchase or refinance 1-4 unit residential properties including single-family, condominiums, apartments and townhomes to generate rental income.
- Landlords can earn a passive income stream that can help boost their financial situation now and in retirement.
Investor Profile-Long-term investors who want to collect monthly rental income and hold rental property for years.
- Long-term investors who want to gain growing equity with the ability to sell the property at a profit.
- Investors who want to utilize tax deductions and efficiencies including mortgage interest, property taxes, repairs, maintenance costs, depreciation, utilities, and property insurance that may reduce taxable income.
-Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) Loan: Qualification is based on a property’s rental income versus a borrower’s personal income
-Residential properties (1-4 Units): Single-family, condominiums, apartments and townhomes
- Purchase or refinance (rate and term, cash-out) - Up to 80% loan-to-value (LTV)
- No personal income verification
- Flexible credit requirements
-30 year fixed rate
- 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 Interest-Only and Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) options
- Loan amounts from $100,000 to $10 million
- Non-US citizens, permanent residents with green cards, and non-permanent residents with a valid work visa may qualify
Why Partner With Us for Your Next Loan?
Whether you’re considering a first investment property or adding more properties to an existing real estate portfolio, we can help you select a loan program that meets your investment and overall financial goals.
Our company philosophy has been built around delivering the lowest possible interest rates and costs to our clients.
Loan is backed by the value of real property versus a borrower’s personal credit score and bank account funds.
Close in two weeks or less versus 30 to 45 days for a conventional mortgage.